Heirloom Adelaide Dress
Children’s Corner patterns are some of our all-time favorites, and this elegant apron dress is no exception. We dressed her up just enough to highlight the gorgeous details of the pattern and the fabulous trims adoring it.
* The classic apron pattern with pleats in the front and in the back
* We chose one of our favorite fabrics - a soft yet elegant 100% Pima Cotton Skinny Dip Pique. The tonal “stripes” add a bit of flair that allows this to be worn everywhere from church to dinner (and you know our motto: wear them wherever you go! Who needs a reason to be fancy?!)
* You can choose from Sky Blue or Baby Pink fabric
* White French lace edging is gathered around the collar and the puff sleeves, and that is attached with a white Swiss cotton entredeux. The sleeves also have an added touch of white organza insertion.
* Flower-shaped mother-of-pearl buttons adorn the front for decoration and are also used in the back for closure.
* Please refer to the size chart that is also included in the photos - these follow the “regular length” on the chart.
* These will begin shipping in late August.