Georgette Round Yoke Heirloom Sundress
A stunning heirloom with so many amazing details that come together to create a "forever" dress that is perfect for Easter. I can also see this in gorgeous beach photos in the summertime!!
* Sleeveless round yoke dress in either peach or aqua batiste with a scalloped hem
* You can choose from either ecru or white french lace that is gathered around the neckline and arm holes and also found around the scalloped hem below a row of french lace insertion. Swiss cotton entredeux is also found there as well as between the yoke and skirt, creating a darling, flowy heirloom that she will love to twirl in!
* Hand embroidered flowers, leaves, and vines bring color and charm to the yoke, and each one is embroidered in beautiful shades of aqua and peach to coordinate with the fabric. These would make beautiful coordinating sister-sets!
* A satin bow under the arms with long, flowing loops and tails add the sweetest touch to this sundress!
* Mary is wearing the aqua batiste with ecru lace - she is wearing the size 6 and will turn 7 at the end of January.
* Lila is wearing the peach batiste with white lace - she is wearing the size 8 and turned 10 in October.
* Lengths are posted on our "Sizing Chart - Angela/Heirlooms" Tab on the Home Page. I feel that these do run a little generous.
These will begin shipping in early March (or before).