Laurel Heirloom Pleat Dress
We adore this stunning creation based upon a classic apron dress pattern, and by adding such details as the curved french lace and back tucks, we are proud of the beautiful Laurel.
* Available in soft pastel yellow (as shown), pink, white, blue, and mint green heirloom pima batiste
* French lace (available in ecru or white, but ecru is shown) is gathered generously around the neckline and puff sleeves, and it's gorgeous, curved design along the front provides a frame for the beautiful hand embroidery flowers and vines.
* Ladder-style beading is featured around the sleeves with satin ribbon woven throughout
* Mother-of-Pearl buttons
* A slip is included - it also includes french lace edging and mother-of-pearl buttons
* Mary is wearing the yellow with ecru lace/embroidery version in a size 6. She turns 7 at the end of January. I feel - like with any well-made heirloom garment, these run perfectly generous...not too big for today but perfectly shorter in a couple of years (both of which are equally fabulous). Please refer to the size chart on our home page for measurements: "Sizing Chart - Angela/Heirlooms"
* These will begin shipping in early March (or sooner)