Wisteria Spring Bullion Bud Apron Dress
Perhaps one of my favorite shades of lavender fabric on the market! It's soft, it's easy to care for, and it's simply beautiful in person.
* Children's Corner Claire Apron Dress
* White collar with white french lace edging that is attached with white swiss cotton entredeux....with lavender embroidery floss woven through - LOVE THIS DETAIL SO MUCH!
* Delicate hand bullion stitched rosettes in two shades of lavender are found on each side of the collar as well as on the back of the collar, AND there is a bud sewn between each button down the front of the dress. So so classic.
* The puff sleeves feature the same white swiss cotton entredeux with lavender floss woven through, then there is a row of white french lace insertion followed by white french lace edging.
We like to think of this as a semi-formal piece that is perfect for Easter Sunday (any Sunday!), an Easter egg hunt, and it's equally darling for school - do it while you can!! I'm already missing these on my girls all the time :(
* Flower shaped mother of pearl buttons down the front
* The size chart can be found on our home page (click the "Sizing Chart - Angela/heirlooms" link). These will last forever - we always get at least 3 years out of them!
I have a few on hand now that are ready to ship. However, this comes in sizes 1-8, so I am happy to add a pre-order if these sell quickly - the pre-orders would be ready to ship in February (after Valentine's Day).
I will have amazing Valentine's Pre-Orders and GORGEOUS items loading soon as well!!!